Welcome to Lending eBook - We Support the following devices
Lending eBooks is now 100% FREE! We are a very unique ebook lending service! We allow users to borrow and lend books to each other from both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Whether you have an e-reader, tablet, smartphone, iOS or Android device our service will be compatible.
Both Amazon and B&N allow people to share select books you might have purchased from their online store. These books can be lent for up to two weeks to your friends and our community. Once the borrower is done with your book or two weeks is up, it bounces back to the lender.
Our service allows people who have the same taste in books to meet new friends and lend books to each other! This not only saves trees but saves people money. While you lend and borrow books we will reward you with special acvehiments and rewards. You can earn special badges just by visiting the website during special occasions.
Lendingebook offers many innovative services to make lending easy and enjoyable. We offer an extensive feedback system that lets you rate the lender and borrower. When you search for books we rank the most reliabile people with a history of lending out quality books to other people.
We allow anyone with a device that has the Amazon or Barnes and Noble system to enjoy borrowing and lending. We support all of those companies e-readers and also many other platforms. You can currently get the official apps on Apple, Blackberry and Android devices.
- You Can Heal Your Life: Special Edition Box Set
- Quotations for Living Life Fully
- Preparing CEOs for Success
- Leaders Who Make a Difference: Leadership Lessons from Three Great Bible Leaders
- 101 Faith Notes (101 God Notes)
- Be Your Own Best Life Coach: Take charge and live the life you always wanted (52 Brilliant Ideas)
- Three Steps to Enlightenment
- Radiance: Experiencing Divine Presence
- The Help In pitch-perfect voices, Kathryn Stockett creates three extraordinary women whose determination to start a movement of their own forever changes a town, and the way women - mothers, daughters, caregivers, friends - view one another. A deeply moving novel filled with poignancy, humor, and hope, The Help is a timeless and universal story about the lines we abide by, and the ones we don't.